Water Damage Restoration
Viviane's Cleaning & Restoration Inc's Emergency Water Damage Restoration Team is standing by. We know that time is of the essence when it comes to water damage. Every hour counts. Call Viviane's Cleaning & Restoration Inc and we'll dispatch a team of experts to thoroughly assess the problem and develop a plan for rapid, thorough safe remediation and repair.
Call for FAST Response
Classes of Water Damage
The Classes of Water damage are an additional way to categorize the extent of damage from water leaks and floods. Measures the expected rate of evaporation of the materials involved. Determining the class of water damage is important in developing a plan of attack to quickly remediate the problem. It also determines the equipment required and the size of the crew to be dispatched.
- Class 1: The evaporation rate is fairly high. Flood water will need to be extracted and the drying time is quick. Very little of the interior building structures are involved.
- Class 2: Moderate evaporation rate. An entire room or area is affected, and there are less than two feet of moisture up the walls. The flooring is completely saturated, and quick extraction and drying are essential to prevent mold and mildew growth. The flooring may be damaged and need replacement or repair, but the structural components of the building will generally remain intact.
- Class 3: This is a seriously damaging situation. Often the flooding has come from above. Walls and ceilings are saturated above two feet. The entire area will need to be extracted and dried very quickly. The ceiling and walls will need to be opened and dried out.
No matter the category of class, the water must be removed and the affected areas thoroughly dried as soon as possible to prevent the growth of microorganisms. Viviane's Cleaning & Restoration Inc uses swift action to prevent the growth of mold and mildew. At Viviane's Cleaning & Restoration Inc, one call does it all! From initial assessment to the last coat of paint, you can count on Viviane's Cleaning & Restoration Inc to get it done right, and safely restore your property to new condition.
Viviane's Cleaning & Restoration Inc Water Damage Remediation Process
- Assessment: We will determine which categories and classes of water damage are present and develop a sound plan of action.
- Extraction: Viviane's Cleaning & Restoration Inc will then remove all water present, and open any structural components such as ceilings and walls if necessary to prevent microorganism growth.
- Drying: State of the art air movers, dehumidifiers, and other necessary heavy-duty machinery are deployed to dry all surfaces, including walls, ceilings, flooring, and carpets as quickly and thoroughly as possible.
- Sanitizing: Contaminated surfaces are sanitized to remove toxins, especially when class 3 water is identified. Odors are neutralized.
Avoid Insurance Hassles
Viviane's Cleaning & Restoration Inc will work with your insurance directly to clean up and repair your property. Through the years, Viviane's Cleaning & Restoration Inc has developed a safe and effective protocol to contain, eliminate, and repair water damage. Viviane's Cleaning & Restoration Inc has provided trusted water damage remediation since 2002 from start to finish.
Call for FAST Quote